Buy Dried Fish Maw Wholesale Online
We are manufacture and exporter the best quality of yellow croaker fish maw dried and 100% naturally and industrial process dried seafood respecting all sanitary norms and no bleaching, no chemical and 100% wild caught yellow croaker fish maw. 100% natural process. Very clear. No sugar, no preservatives and no chemicals. Product 100% open and fishing in the Atlantic ocean (Wild). Industrial oven drying.
All health and sanitary inspections approved (EC – European Comunity). Fish maw is the dried form of fish air bladder. Fish maw is one of the precious traditional Chinese ingredients rated along abalone, sea cucumber and shark’s fin due to it’s high nitritional content. Fish maw is more affordable than shark’s fin and bird nest. However, it is not inexpensive. It is divided into two grades. Yu Piu (魚鰾) is the lower grade and the higher grade Fa Gau (花膠).
Fish maw is one of the precious traditional Chinese ingredients rated along abalone, sea cucumber and shark’s fin due to it’s high nitritional content. Fish maw contains rich proteins and nutrients such as phosphor and calcium. It nourishes ‘yin’, replenishes kidney and boosts stamina. It is effective in healing weak lung and kidney, anemia, etc. It is suitable for consumption by any age group of either gender and is a kind of therapeutic food.
The most important of all is that fish maw contains high viscosity gel protein and mucopolysaccharide which are important to lady’s skincare and capable of preserving fine complexion and invigorating blood circulation. Many Chinese people believe that drinking fish maw soup and eating fish maw will improve their skin and, for pregnant women, the skin of their babies. Furthermore, fish maw does not contain cholesterol and therefore it is a very valuable health enhancing ingredient suitable for long time consumption.
Health Benefits of Croaker Fish Maw Dried
While some of these benefits are based on traditional and anecdotal knowledge, more scientific research is needed to confirm the full extent of its health effects. Here are some of the potential health benefits of dried fish maw:
- Rich Source of Collagen: Dried fish maw is a significant source of collagen, which can support healthy skin, hair, and nails. Collagen is essential for maintaining skin elasticity and preventing wrinkles.
- Nutrient-Dense: Fish maw contains various essential nutrients, including protein, vitamins (such as vitamin C and B vitamins), and minerals (like calcium, phosphorus, and iron).
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Some studies suggest that fish maw may have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation and related health issues.
- Joint Health: Collagen in fish maw may support joint health and reduce the risk of joint disorders like osteoarthritis.
- Cardiovascular Health: Dried fish maw is low in fat and cholesterol, making it a heart-healthy food choice. It may also contain omega-3 fatty acids, which can support cardiovascular health.
- Immune System Support: The vitamins and minerals in fish maw can boost the immune system, helping the body defend against infections and illnesses.
- Digestive Health: Some traditional medicine systems suggest that fish maw can support digestive health, potentially alleviating issues like indigestion and constipation.
- Respiratory Health: In traditional Chinese medicine, fish maw is used to support respiratory health and alleviate conditions like asthma and coughs.
- Weight Management: Being low in fat and a good source of protein, fish maw can be a healthy addition to a weight management diet.
- Aphrodisiac Properties: Some cultures believe that fish maw can enhance libido and sexual health, although this effect is largely anecdotal.
It’s important to note that while dried fish maw may offer potential health benefits, individual responses can vary, and it’s advisable to consume it as part of a balanced diet. Moreover, if you have any allergies or specific dietary restrictions, it’s essential to be aware of the potential allergenicity of fish maw and consult with a healthcare professional or nutritionist before incorporating it into your diet.